SkiBound Holidays Booking Conditions
Please read these booking conditions carefully, they form an important part of the contract for your holiday.
All holidays advertised in our brochures and on our website are operated by SkiBound Limited trading as SkiBound Holidays number 1873956 (hereinafter called ‘the Company’, ‘we, ‘us’ or ‘our’’), a member of the Travelopia group of companies with registered office at Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD and are sold subject to the following conditions:
In these booking conditions, “you” and “your” means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them as applicable. When you make your booking you must pay the deposit requested per person – our events, tours and products have varying deposit amounts and payment schedules.
Key rights under the Package Travel Regulations
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser or the travel agent.
- Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
- The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance, fuel prices) and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
- Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
- If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
- Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
- The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty.
- If the organiser or, in some Member States, the retailer becomes insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organiser or, where applicable, the retailer becomes insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, repatriation of the travellers is secured. We, SkiBound LTD have taken out insolvency protection with the financial protection entity ABTA–The Travel Association. You can contact the financial protection entity ABTA – The Travel Association at 30 Park Street, London, SE19EQ; [email protected]; 020 3117 0500 if services are denied because of SkiBound LTDs insolvency.
- The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 can be found on; https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2018/9780111168479/contents
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and the NHS have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
- For more on security, local laws, plus passport and visa information, see travelaware.campaign.gov.uk
- Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting fitfortravel.nhs.uk
- For further information, please visit skiboundholidays.co.uk/travel-aware
- The advice can change so check regularly for updates.